MD-100: Windows 10 EL
Over de opleiding MD-100: Windows 10 EL
e-learning: MD-100: Windows 10
In this e-learning, you will learn how to support the installation tasks associated with Windows 10 and develop skills that include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems. You will also learn about the new Windows servicing model and methods for keeping Windows up to date. Students will develop skills that include managing storage, files, drivers, and printers as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10.
- Prepare and install Windows 10.
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Perform post-installation configuration tasks.
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Configure network settings in Windows.
- Configure remote management of Windows.
- Configure and manage applications in Windows.
- Configure Internet Explorer.
- Describe the methods for securing Windows 10.
- Configure account access and authentication.
- Configure file and folder permissions.
- Create security policies.
- MD-100 – Windows 10: Active Directory Management
- MD-100 – Windows 10: Prepare for Deployment
- MD-100 – Windows 10: Deployment
- MD-100 – Windows 10: Perform Post-Installation Configuration
- MD-100 – Windows 10: Manage Devices & Data
- MD-100 – Windows 10: Policy-Based Management
- MD-100 – Windows 10: Configure Networking
- MD-100 – Windows 10: Configure Remote Connectivity
- MD-100 – Windows 10: Configure System & Data Recovery
- MD-100 – Windows 10: Manage Updates
- MD-100 – Windows 10: Monitor & Manage Windows
Tips & Tricks
MeasureUp Exam simulation (optional)
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.
Who should attend:
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
This course is €199. After you have finished the course you will receive a certificate.