CompTIA A+ 220-1002 EL
Over de opleiding CompTIA A+ 220-1002 EL
E-learning: CompTIA A+ 220-1002
This vendor-neutral e-learning covers competencies typically expected of an entry-level IT professional with at least 12 months of hands-on experience on the job or equivalent training. The e-learning covers four main areas any IT professional should be familiar with; operating systems, security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures preparing the learner for the CompTIA A+ 220-1002 exam. This exam counts toward the CompTIA A+ certification.
- Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile operating systems and applications.
- Implement operational procedures.
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Comparing Common Operating Systems
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Microsoft Operating System Installation & Upgrade
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Microsoft Command Line Tools
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: MS Operating System Administrative Tools
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Windows Control Panel Utilities
- CompTIA A+: Application Installation, Networking, & Tools
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Security Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Critical Security Concepts
- CompTIA A+: Software Troubleshooting
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Operational Procedures Best Practices
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: System Utilities
Tips & Tricks
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft Windows environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts. Students for this exam should have passed the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 exam.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Certification Exam.
This course is €199. After you have finished the course you will receive a certificate.