Blockchain multi collection EL
Over de opleiding Blockchain multi collection EL
E-learning: Blockchain multi collection EL
Blockchain mult collectionBlockchain technology was originally developed as part of the digital currency Bitcoin. But the two are not the same. Blockchain can support a wide range of applications, and it’s already being used for peer-to-peer payment services, supply Chain tracking and more.
Do you want to leverage Bitcoin technology in your field of expertise, then start learning with this multi e-learning collection from the worlds leading provider.
- Introduction to Digital Currency (1 Hour, 17 Minutes)
- The Basics of Blockchain (1 Hour, 11 Minutes)
- Bitcoin Technology Fundamentals (1 Hour, 10 Minutes)
- Working with Bitcoin (49 Minutes)
Exploring Blockchain SolutionsBlockchain is the technology that experts love, companies want, and many people don’t understand. Called ’transformational’ and ‘ground-breaking,’ blockchain is known primarily due to its links to cryptocurrencies, but blockchain is far more than that. It’s a secure transactional system that will impact everyone’s life in meaningful ways. This learning path seeks to explain and demystify blockchain and its underlying technologies, its application and future, benefits and drawbacks, and connection to IoT. It will also consider how blockchain builds trust, security considerations, types of blockchains, blockchain design and development, testing, and how to transform your business with blockchain.
- Exploring Blockchain (30 Minutes)
- Blockchain in Action and IoT (34 Minutes)
- Blockchain Trust and Design (34 Minutes)
- Blockchain and Your Business (26 Minutes)
- Developing with Blockchain (36 Minutes)
Developing and Implementing Blockchain SolutionsBlockchain is an immutable transaction ledger which is maintained within a distributed network of peer nodes. This learning path covers the development of blockchain solutions using Ethereum, with impactful focus on cryptocurrency and the various implementation scenarios that enable business transactions with Smart Contracts.
- Blockchain Architectural Components and Platforms (1 Hour, 10 Minutes)
- Bitcoin Internals and Wallet Configuration (1 Hour, 15 Minutes)
- Securing Blockchain Implementations (33 Minutes)
- Implementing Smart Contracts Using Ethereum (2 Hours, 18 Minutes)
This course is €199. After you have finished the course you will receive a certificate.